Cuba-Angola Inter-Ministerial Commission for Economic and Scientific-Technical Cooperation Holds Sessions in Havana
Angolan Minister and Chief of Civil Affairs Manuel da Cruz Neto
Havana, February 21 (RHC)-- The 12th Meeting of the Cuba-Angola Inter-Ministerial Commission for Economic and Scientific-Technical Cooperation began sessions Tuesday in Havana.
The Angolan delegation at the meeting is headed by Minister and Chief of Civil Affairs of the President of the Republic, Manuel da Cruz Neto, and includes also the country's ministers of higher education and health and other government officials.
The meeting is focusing on cooperation in education, health, defense, security, mining, science and technology sectors.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 2593
- online: 122
- total: 5145589