Cuba-Angola Inter-Ministerial Commission for Economic and Scientific-Technical Cooperation Holds Sessions in Havana
Angolan Minister and Chief of Civil Affairs Manuel da Cruz Neto
Havana, February 21 (RHC)-- The 12th Meeting of the Cuba-Angola Inter-Ministerial Commission for Economic and Scientific-Technical Cooperation began sessions Tuesday in Havana.
The Angolan delegation at the meeting is headed by Minister and Chief of Civil Affairs of the President of the Republic, Manuel da Cruz Neto, and includes also the country's ministers of higher education and health and other government officials.
The meeting is focusing on cooperation in education, health, defense, security, mining, science and technology sectors.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4501
- today: 515
- online: 118
- total: 6627907