Cuba-Angola Inter-Ministerial Commission for Economic and Scientific-Technical Cooperation Holds Sessions in Havana
Angolan Minister and Chief of Civil Affairs Manuel da Cruz Neto
Havana, February 21 (RHC)-- The 12th Meeting of the Cuba-Angola Inter-Ministerial Commission for Economic and Scientific-Technical Cooperation began sessions Tuesday in Havana.
The Angolan delegation at the meeting is headed by Minister and Chief of Civil Affairs of the President of the Republic, Manuel da Cruz Neto, and includes also the country's ministers of higher education and health and other government officials.
The meeting is focusing on cooperation in education, health, defense, security, mining, science and technology sectors.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2892
- today: 877
- online: 116
- total: 5440491