Moscow, February 25 (RHC-PL) -- Cuban Ambassador to Russia Emilio Lozada García met Friday in Moscow with the head of the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs of the Russian Federation, Alexei Palamarchuk.
During the exchange, the two sides debated preparations for Cuba's participation with a large delegation in the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students (WFYF), set for October 14th through the 22nd in the Russian city of Sochi.
Lozada García reiterated Cuba's commitment to the success of the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 4277
- online: 258
- total: 7010684