Moscow, February 25 (RHC-PL) -- Cuban Ambassador to Russia Emilio Lozada García met Friday in Moscow with the head of the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs of the Russian Federation, Alexei Palamarchuk.
During the exchange, the two sides debated preparations for Cuba's participation with a large delegation in the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students (WFYF), set for October 14th through the 22nd in the Russian city of Sochi.
Lozada García reiterated Cuba's commitment to the success of the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4302
- today: 1614
- online: 153
- total: 6748995