Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- The Cuban Ministry of Higher Education (MES) and the British Council will organize the 3rd Conference on English language Learning (ELT), set for March 3rd and 4th at Havana's Hotel Panorama.
Held every other year, the conference aims to broaden exchange and knowledge on the learning and teaching of the English language at all educational levels in Cuba.
The agenda of the conference includes master lectures by experts with the British Council, panel discussions, workshops and paper presentations by Cuban professors.
The Havana conference is as part of joint cooperation projects between the Cuban Higher Education Ministry and the British Council since 1998. The meeting then serves as a platform to exchange on best practices in teaching methods and techniques used in Cuban universities, as well as at other educational levels.
British and Cuban experts will also debate new teacher's training courses and the British Council system called 'Aptis', which is a modern and flexible English language proficiency test designed to meet the diverse needs of organizations and individuals around the world.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 1662
- online: 168
- total: 5757486