Havana, April 20 (RHC-PL)-- The central Cuban province of Ciego de Ávila has sent some 210,000 tons of charcoal to Europe in little more than a decade, with the aim of improving the economy and increasing Cuba's financial capacity.
The commercialization of Cuban charcoal is carried out by Citrus Caribbean Corporation in countries like Italy, Greece and Portugal, as well as Spain, Great Britain and other European nations.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 360
- online: 118
- total: 4932133