Havana, April 20 (RHC-PL)-- The central Cuban province of Ciego de Ávila has sent some 210,000 tons of charcoal to Europe in little more than a decade, with the aim of improving the economy and increasing Cuba's financial capacity.
The commercialization of Cuban charcoal is carried out by Citrus Caribbean Corporation in countries like Italy, Greece and Portugal, as well as Spain, Great Britain and other European nations.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 1150
- online: 121
- total: 4482903