Havana, April 20 (RHC-PL)-- The central Cuban province of Ciego de Ávila has sent some 210,000 tons of charcoal to Europe in little more than a decade, with the aim of improving the economy and increasing Cuba's financial capacity.
The commercialization of Cuban charcoal is carried out by Citrus Caribbean Corporation in countries like Italy, Greece and Portugal, as well as Spain, Great Britain and other European nations.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1548
- online: 172
- total: 4105658