Santo Domingo, April 21 (RHC) -- Authorities from Cuba and the Dominican Republic concluded Friday two days of talks on migratory issues in the city of Santo Domingo, to help strengthen relations between the two countries.
The Cuban Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ana Teresita González, said that this was the ninth round of dialogue on this issue between the two States.
She said that they were very and positive cordial talks, in which the implementation of the memorandum of understanding signed in 2014 was reviewed.
The Cuban deputy foreign minister also said that the meeting analysed the main circumstances related to the migration of Cuban citizens in transit through the Dominican Republic.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3423
- today: 2433
- online: 148
- total: 6480759