Athens, April 22 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez is in Athens, where he met with Greek Prime Minister Alexi Tsipras. The Cuban official gave Tsipras an invitation from President Raul Castro to make an official visit to the island.
The Cuban foreign minister earlier met with the head of the Greek parliament, Níkos Vouutsis, and reaffirmed the historic ties of friendship between our two peoples and the desire to consolidate legislative exchanges.
The top Cuban diplomat also held talks with his counterpart from Greece, Níkos Kótzias, with whom he addressed issues of bilateral and international interest.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 4426
- online: 138
- total: 6655491