Havana, April 24 (RHC)-- Havana will host the 14th International Congress on Sugarcane and Its Byproducts in June. The event brings together high-level experts and executives from 20 nations.
According to organizers, delegates will discuss the latest advances in sugar industry technology, efficiency and biomass energy. Parallel to the congress, there will be a business forum, in which Cuba will present its portfolio of foreign investment opportunities in the sector.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4612
- today: 579
- online: 112
- total: 4246480