Havana, April 24 (RHC)-- Havana will host the 14th International Congress on Sugarcane and Its Byproducts in June. The event brings together high-level experts and executives from 20 nations.
According to organizers, delegates will discuss the latest advances in sugar industry technology, efficiency and biomass energy. Parallel to the congress, there will be a business forum, in which Cuba will present its portfolio of foreign investment opportunities in the sector.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3525
- online: 194
- total: 3856349