Havana, April 24 (RHC)-- Havana will host the 14th International Congress on Sugarcane and Its Byproducts in June. The event brings together high-level experts and executives from 20 nations.
According to organizers, delegates will discuss the latest advances in sugar industry technology, efficiency and biomass energy. Parallel to the congress, there will be a business forum, in which Cuba will present its portfolio of foreign investment opportunities in the sector.
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 4434
- online: 120
- total: 4726144