President of the Republic of Seychelles Danny Faure
Havana, April 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Republic of Seychelles Danny Faure arrives in Cuba on Tuesday for an official visit, during which he will meet with Cuban government officials.
The visit's agenda also includes the official opening here in Havana of the first embassy of this archipelago and country in the Indian Ocean in the entire Latin American and Caribbean region.
Cuba and Seychelles established diplomatic relations on April 12, 1978. Ever since, the two nations have maintained fruitful cooperation ties in such sectors as sports, culture, the economy and health, particularly disease and pest control.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 623
- online: 116
- total: 4936529