President of the Republic of Seychelles Danny Faure
Havana, April 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Republic of Seychelles Danny Faure arrives in Cuba on Tuesday for an official visit, during which he will meet with Cuban government officials.
The visit's agenda also includes the official opening here in Havana of the first embassy of this archipelago and country in the Indian Ocean in the entire Latin American and Caribbean region.
Cuba and Seychelles established diplomatic relations on April 12, 1978. Ever since, the two nations have maintained fruitful cooperation ties in such sectors as sports, culture, the economy and health, particularly disease and pest control.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3387
- online: 189
- total: 4099342