President of the Republic of Seychelles Danny Faure
Havana, April 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Republic of Seychelles Danny Faure arrives in Cuba on Tuesday for an official visit, during which he will meet with Cuban government officials.
The visit's agenda also includes the official opening here in Havana of the first embassy of this archipelago and country in the Indian Ocean in the entire Latin American and Caribbean region.
Cuba and Seychelles established diplomatic relations on April 12, 1978. Ever since, the two nations have maintained fruitful cooperation ties in such sectors as sports, culture, the economy and health, particularly disease and pest control.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Public debate on draft Constitution concludes
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3311
- today: 2232
- online: 141
- total: 5342474