Havana, May 5 (RHC-PL)-- Designers from some 20 countries will attend the 9th International Design Congress of Havana from June 7th to 9th, according to organizers.
'Diseño ConCiencia' is the slogan of the event organized by the Higher Institute of Industrial Design (ISDI). Participants are attending from many countries, as Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador and Venezuela. Others from Guatemala, Panama, Peru and Paraguay will participate for the first time.
Designers from the United States, Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey, will also participate in the event.
An exhibition of posters from Mexico and ISDI will be held before the date of the event, as well as the launching of books, among other activities.
The congress, also organized by the Cuban Cultural Property Fund, the National Industrial Design Office and the City Historian, will be hosted by Havana's Convention Center.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11159
- today: 10618
- online: 176
- total: 7052148