Havana, May 11 (RHC)-- The Minister of Public Health of El Salvador Violeta Menjívar termed as 'exceptional' Cuba's health cooperation with her country.
The remarks came during the signing ceremony Wednesday of a new agreement, which provides for experts from the Havana-based Pedro Kouri Institute of Tropical Medicine (IPK) to train 35 Salvadorian professionals in epidemiology.
The training, in the form of a two year-long Masters Degree Course, will include such areas as environmental health, services and research. The course will be financed by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation.
Minister Menjívar described the agreement as a new milestone in bilateral cooperation between the two countries. She noted that despite strong resistance from some opposition groups, the initiative will benefit the population by improving healthcare services.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4876
- online: 181
- total: 8253506