Havana, June 6 (RHC-PL)-- Havana will host the First International High School Workshop from June 19th through the 23rd with the participation of experts from a dozen countries.
Under the motto 'For an Inclusive Education,' delegates from Angola, Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, Ecuador, Saint Lucia, Equatorial Guinea, the United States and Colombia will debate ways to increase quality education at this educational level.
Sponsored by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), the meeting will discuss equitable, inclusive and quality education for the achievement of UN Agenda 2030.
The organizing committee said the workshop will serve as a space for researchers, education experts and leaders of international authorities and organizations in the sector to share their experiences and expertise.
The program also includes visits to educational centers and scientific institutions in Havana.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 1058
- online: 84
- total: 4831792