Havana, June 6 (RHC-PL)-- Havana will host the First International High School Workshop from June 19th through the 23rd with the participation of experts from a dozen countries.
Under the motto 'For an Inclusive Education,' delegates from Angola, Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, Ecuador, Saint Lucia, Equatorial Guinea, the United States and Colombia will debate ways to increase quality education at this educational level.
Sponsored by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), the meeting will discuss equitable, inclusive and quality education for the achievement of UN Agenda 2030.
The organizing committee said the workshop will serve as a space for researchers, education experts and leaders of international authorities and organizations in the sector to share their experiences and expertise.
The program also includes visits to educational centers and scientific institutions in Havana.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 1413
- online: 131
- total: 5848830