Havana, June 6 (RHC-PL)-- Havana will host the First International High School Workshop from June 19th through the 23rd with the participation of experts from a dozen countries.
Under the motto 'For an Inclusive Education,' delegates from Angola, Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, Ecuador, Saint Lucia, Equatorial Guinea, the United States and Colombia will debate ways to increase quality education at this educational level.
Sponsored by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), the meeting will discuss equitable, inclusive and quality education for the achievement of UN Agenda 2030.
The organizing committee said the workshop will serve as a space for researchers, education experts and leaders of international authorities and organizations in the sector to share their experiences and expertise.
The program also includes visits to educational centers and scientific institutions in Havana.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 3176
- online: 122
- total: 6067997