Havana, June 6 (RHC)-- Foreign Affairs Minister of Poland Witold Waszczykowski held talks Monday in Havana with Cuban Minister for Planning and the Economy Ricardo Cabrisas.
During the exchange, both dignitaries expressed a common will to expand and strengthen bilateral ties based on mutual respect and cooperation.
Prior to his meeting with the Cuban economy minister, the Polish diplomacy chief held talks with his Cuban counterpart Bruno Rodríguez, with whom he reviewed the current state of political and diplomatic ties. Both foreign ministers praised the Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement signed between Cuba and the European Union in December 2016.
Foreign Minister Rodríguez and his visiting Polish counterpart signed a protocol agreement that provides for the setting up of a mechanism for political consultation between the two foreign ministries. They also attended the signing of a memorandum of understanding between executives from both countries' tourism ministries and a third accord regarding maritime transport.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1228
- online: 115
- total: 4940804