Belmopan, June 27 (RHC-PL)-- Belize will increase its links with Cuba, Tracy Taegar-Panton, Belizean State Minister for Economic Development, Oil, Investments and Trade, assured during her meeting Monday with the Cuban Ambassador Lissette Perez.
Taegar-Panton confirmed that Belize will take part in the upcoming 35th edition of the Havana International Fair taking place between October 30 and November 3.
In May, Belizean First Deputy Prime Minister Patrick Faber visited Havana, and met with Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdes and Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca.
Malmierca will send invitations to Belizean businessmen and entrepreneurs interested in attending the 2017 Havana International Fair (FIHAV 2017).
Belize bases its own economy on fishing, tourism and agriculture, while the public health sector is one that stands out in the 25 year cooperation between Belmopan and Havana, with the support and the recognition of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO).
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1589
- online: 198
- total: 3863353