President of Gabon Alí Bongo Ondimba
Havana, July 5 (RHC)-- The President of Gabon Alí Bongo Ondimba will arrive in Havana Thursday for an official visit to Cuba.
A news release posted on the website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) notes that during his stay in Cuba the African leader will hold talks with top Cuban government authorities and officials from social and economic sectors and will tour places of interest.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 2965
- online: 125
- total: 5145961