Havana, July 25 (RHC)-- Activities for the 64th anniversary of the assault on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Céspedes barracks began Tuesday in Pinar del Río with a cultural gala.
The main event for the National Day of Rebellion will be held on Wednesday at 7 a.m., and the main address will be given by the Second Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, Jose Ramon Machado Ventura.
Radio Havana Cuba will broadcast live the main event for the anniversary on most of our international shortwave radio frequencies and streaming audio on our website.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2296
- online: 119
- total: 5046634