Havana, July 25 (RHC)-- Activities for the 64th anniversary of the assault on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Céspedes barracks began Tuesday in Pinar del Río with a cultural gala.
The main event for the National Day of Rebellion will be held on Wednesday at 7 a.m., and the main address will be given by the Second Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, Jose Ramon Machado Ventura.
Radio Havana Cuba will broadcast live the main event for the anniversary on most of our international shortwave radio frequencies and streaming audio on our website.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1549
- online: 99
- total: 4464035