Havana, July 25 (RHC)-- Activities for the 64th anniversary of the assault on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Céspedes barracks began Tuesday in Pinar del Río with a cultural gala.
The main event for the National Day of Rebellion will be held on Wednesday at 7 a.m., and the main address will be given by the Second Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, Jose Ramon Machado Ventura.
Radio Havana Cuba will broadcast live the main event for the anniversary on most of our international shortwave radio frequencies and streaming audio on our website.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4127
- online: 136
- total: 3860988