Havana, July 25 (RHC)-- Activities for the 64th anniversary of the assault on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Céspedes barracks began Tuesday in Pinar del Río with a cultural gala.
The main event for the National Day of Rebellion will be held on Wednesday at 7 a.m., and the main address will be given by the Second Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, Jose Ramon Machado Ventura.
Radio Havana Cuba will broadcast live the main event for the anniversary on most of our international shortwave radio frequencies and streaming audio on our website.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 4104
- online: 172
- total: 4215386