Havana, September 8 (RHC)-- A military delegation from Vietnam headed by Deputy Minister of Defense, Colonel General Phan Van Giang, traveled to Cuba on Friday for an official visit.
During their stay in the Caribbean nation, the Vietnamese military delegation will exchange with Cuban authorities on bilateral cooperation in the coming months, in accordance with the plan of collaboration for the period 2017-2019.
These meetings aim to intensify the relationship of solidarity and mutual trust between the two nations and the armies in particular.
The Vietnamese delegation was invited by the First Deputy Minister of the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces, Alvaro López Miera.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 768
- online: 102
- total: 6072768