Havana, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- The International Association of Technological Parks declared the University of Information Sciences as the first Technological Science Park of Cuba.
There are close to 1,300 such parks, which are spread across almost 80 countries on all continents, especially in regions with more developed economies.
This status is granted to the centers that are managed by specialized professionals, for which various strategic axes are examined, such as location and environment, position in the flow of technology, prioritized companies, specialization, areas of action, networks, and model of ownership and management.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2653
- today: 3005
- online: 98
- total: 5861768