Havana, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- The International Association of Technological Parks declared the University of Information Sciences as the first Technological Science Park of Cuba.
There are close to 1,300 such parks, which are spread across almost 80 countries on all continents, especially in regions with more developed economies.
This status is granted to the centers that are managed by specialized professionals, for which various strategic axes are examined, such as location and environment, position in the flow of technology, prioritized companies, specialization, areas of action, networks, and model of ownership and management.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 2766
- online: 125
- total: 4942342