Havana, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- The International Association of Technological Parks declared the University of Information Sciences as the first Technological Science Park of Cuba.
There are close to 1,300 such parks, which are spread across almost 80 countries on all continents, especially in regions with more developed economies.
This status is granted to the centers that are managed by specialized professionals, for which various strategic axes are examined, such as location and environment, position in the flow of technology, prioritized companies, specialization, areas of action, networks, and model of ownership and management.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 572
- online: 96
- total: 4598473