Havana, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- The International Association of Technological Parks declared the University of Information Sciences as the first Technological Science Park of Cuba.
There are close to 1,300 such parks, which are spread across almost 80 countries on all continents, especially in regions with more developed economies.
This status is granted to the centers that are managed by specialized professionals, for which various strategic axes are examined, such as location and environment, position in the flow of technology, prioritized companies, specialization, areas of action, networks, and model of ownership and management.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2892
- today: 799
- online: 100
- total: 5440413