Havana, January 22 (RHC)-- The visiting 25th contingent of the South American Brigade of Solidarity with Cuba began Monday their activities on the island.
The solidarity activists were welcomed Sunday at the Julio Antonio Mella International camp in the municipality of Caimito, in the western province of Artemisa.
This time the brigade brought in activists from Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. Their visit agenda includes voluntary work in agriculture and other sectors, meetings with authorities and representatives of grassroots and civil society organizations and visits to places of economic, social and historical interest in Havana and other provinces as well.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 3456
- online: 155
- total: 6635203