Havana, January 29 (RHC)-- The plenary meeting of the National Council of the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC), concluded over the weekend with a call to hold the 21st national labor congress, set for January 2019.
Debates at the plenary meeting included key aspects of the country's socio-economic situation, including the sugar harvest, tourism and the ongoing process to update the country's economic model.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 4303
- online: 143
- total: 7002772