Havana, January 29 (RHC)-- The plenary meeting of the National Council of the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC), concluded over the weekend with a call to hold the 21st national labor congress, set for January 2019.
Debates at the plenary meeting included key aspects of the country's socio-economic situation, including the sugar harvest, tourism and the ongoing process to update the country's economic model.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3520
- today: 2365
- online: 147
- total: 5646512