Havana, January 29 (RHC)-- The plenary meeting of the National Council of the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC), concluded over the weekend with a call to hold the 21st national labor congress, set for January 2019.
Debates at the plenary meeting included key aspects of the country's socio-economic situation, including the sugar harvest, tourism and the ongoing process to update the country's economic model.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 2755
- online: 131
- total: 5241187