Havana, January 29 (RHC)-- The plenary meeting of the National Council of the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC), concluded over the weekend with a call to hold the 21st national labor congress, set for January 2019.
Debates at the plenary meeting included key aspects of the country's socio-economic situation, including the sugar harvest, tourism and the ongoing process to update the country's economic model.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2877
- today: 2976
- online: 127
- total: 5853270