Havana, January 29 (RHC)-- The plenary meeting of the National Council of the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC), concluded over the weekend with a call to hold the 21st national labor congress, set for January 2019.
Debates at the plenary meeting included key aspects of the country's socio-economic situation, including the sugar harvest, tourism and the ongoing process to update the country's economic model.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4738
- today: 2945
- online: 154
- total: 6773501