Havana, Feb 12 (RHC)-- Some 2,500 Cuban and international delegates gather today and meet until Friday, February 16th in Havana at the 11th International Congress of Higher Education 'University 2018.'
The event, organized by the Ministry of Higher Education and universities in Cuba, has the theme: "The university and the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development'.
According to organizers, the meeting is taking place on the centenary of the Cordoba Reformation, a student movement that began in the National University of that Argentinean city in 1918, which later spread to the rest of the centers in the country and Latin America.
Conferences, round tables and panels are part of the activities of the scientific program, taking place in Havana's Palace of Conventions and other venues.
Some 60 countries from all continents are represented, with the presence of several ministers of education, presidents of associations of rectors and rectors of the world's prestigious universities.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 6, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 3, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6763
- today: 2979
- online: 329
- total: 8480804