Norwegian Cruise Line ship
Miami, Feb 19 (RHC)-- Norwegian Cruise Line has added visits to Havana on longer sailings this autumn, with a choice of seven-, nine- and 13-day itineraries.
It will be the first time the line has offered a Havana port call on cruises lasting a week or more.
The Havana stop offers a full day in the Cuban capital on seven-day cruises departing from Miami every Sunday from September 9th to October 14th.
Norwegian Sun will also sail to Great Stirrup Cay, Costa Maya and Harvest Caye in Belize. Other calls include Aruba, Costa Rica; Cartagena and Santa Marta, Colombia.
The Norwegian cruise line said it has added a new five-day cruise to Cuba and the Bahamas, sailing from Port Canaveral in Florida on September 3rd.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 550
- online: 113
- total: 5434452