Regent Seven Seas Cruises has announced that it will be adding more voyages to Cuba on two itineraries in 2019 and 2020.
Havana, Feb 27 (RHC)-- Regent Seven Seas Cruises has announced that it will be adding more voyages to Cuba on two itineraries in 2019 and 2020.
As the only North American luxury cruise line granted permission to sail voyages to Cuba, the line’s Seven Seas Mariner ship will offer the first itinerary to the island during its October 15, 2019, voyage.
The 2019 journey will reportedly feature stops in the Cuban provinces of Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba, thus allowing passengers to engage in people-to-people activities and immerse themselves in Cuba's rich culture.
Regent chief executive officer Jason Montague said in a statement: “We are proud to have been the first North American luxury line to call on Cuba and are delighted to offer more opportunities for travelers to visit such a historic and culturally-rich destination.”
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6666
- today: 7902
- online: 172
- total: 7312078