Havana, March 13 (RHC)-- Cuba is participating with a large delegation in the 25th Moscow International Tourism Fair, which began Tuesday, March 13th and runs through Friday.
The Cuban delegation, headed by deputy minister Alexis Trujillo Morejón, includes executives of the main tourism agencies operating on the island, among them Gran Caribe and Cubanacán Hoteles, Islazul, and travel agencies like Cubatur, Cubanacán Viajes and Ecotur.
At the fair, Cuba is showcasing an expanded tourism product of sun and sand and a hotel infrastructure renovated to meet the highest international standards, as well as new offers related to culture, health and nature tourism, which are high in demand among Russian visitors to the Caribbean state.
In 2017, Cuba welcomed a record number of Russian visitors -- more than 105 thousand-- placing Russia tenth among main markets of tourists to the Caribbean state.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3709
- today: 527
- online: 121
- total: 4490088