Panama City, April 21 (RHC)-- President of the Latin American and Caribbean Parliament (Parlatino), Panamanian deputy Elías Castillo, congratulated Cuba's new president Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez.
Castillo published a congratulatory message on the organization's Twitter account, together with a photo of himself and Díaz-Canel taken during a meeting of the regional legislative body in Havana.
The Panamanian government also congratulated the new Cuban government through a message on Twitter. According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, in the message the Panamanian authorities wished Díaz-Canel success in his new work, and expressed confidence that bilateral ties between the two sister nations will further strengthen under his leadership.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4196
- online: 156
- total: 8252826