Havana, April 24 (RHC)-- The coordinator of the National Network of Solidarity with Cuba in the United States, Cheryl Labash, demanded in Havana on Tuesday that the economic circle the U.S. maintains against Cuba be lifted.
Labash is in Havana as part of the 13th International May Day Solidarity Brigade, already on the island for this year's labor celebrations. Some three hundred brigadistas from Latin America, Europe, Asia and Canada make up the 2018 international brigade, in to take part in Workers' Day functions this 1st of May.
The activists are scheduled to participate in production and visit sites of historical interest in the provinces of Havana, Villa Clara and Camagüey.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4302
- today: 1334
- online: 136
- total: 6748715