Fernando García Casas, Secretary of State for International Cooperation and for Latin America and the Caribbean of the Kingdom of Spain
Havana, May 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas, Minister of Economy and Planning, received Wednesday Fernando García Casas, Secretary of State for International Cooperation and for Latin America and the Caribbean of the Kingdom of Spain, who chairs the Spanish delegation participating in the thirty-seventh session of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), being held in Havana.
During the meeting, Vice President Cabrisas pointed out the good state of relations between Cuba and Spain, a country that is one of Cuba's major partners in the commercial and business spheres.
Both officials confirmed the mutual commitment to work in a coordinated manner in the new stage of cooperation.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 204
- online: 98
- total: 7019054