The Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the Honorable Dr. Ralph Everard Gonsalves. File Photo
Havana, July 12 (RHC)--The Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the honorable Dr. Ralph Everard Gonsalves, will arrive to Cuba this Thursday on an official visit.
During his stay, the distinguished visitor will hold official talks with the President of the Councils of State and Ministers, Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez.
Vincentian Prime Minister has made several visits to Cuba, in the context of the good relations between the two nations, both members of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America.
Diplomatic relations between Cuba and St. Vincent and the Grenadines were established in 1992, and are based on mutual respect, cooperation and recognition of national sovereignty.
- Communist Party leader Raúl Castro welcomes President Miguel Díaz-Canel upon his return from international tour
- First group of doctors withdrawn from Brazil arrives in Havana
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- President Díaz-Canel learns in London of British interest in strengthening ties with Cuba
- Faced with unacceptable conditions, Cuba decides to withdraw from Brazilian health care program
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3433
- today: 258
- online: 118
- total: 5337189