The Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the Honorable Dr. Ralph Everard Gonsalves. File Photo
Havana, July 12 (RHC)--The Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the honorable Dr. Ralph Everard Gonsalves, will arrive to Cuba this Thursday on an official visit.
During his stay, the distinguished visitor will hold official talks with the President of the Councils of State and Ministers, Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez.
Vincentian Prime Minister has made several visits to Cuba, in the context of the good relations between the two nations, both members of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America.
Diplomatic relations between Cuba and St. Vincent and the Grenadines were established in 1992, and are based on mutual respect, cooperation and recognition of national sovereignty.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 1177
- online: 120
- total: 5654668