Havana, September 12 (RHC) –- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel met Tuesday in Havana with the Right Honorable Dean Oliver Barrow, Prime Minister of Belize, who is on an official visit.
In a friendly atmosphere, the two leaders exchanged views on the positive progress of bilateral relations and confirmed both governments' will to continue strengthening political and cooperation ties between the two countries. They also discussed topics on the regional and international agenda.
Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez accompanied the Cuban president during their meeting with the prime minister of Belize.
- Communist Party leader Raúl Castro welcomes President Miguel Díaz-Canel upon his return from international tour
- First group of doctors withdrawn from Brazil arrives in Havana
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- President Díaz-Canel learns in London of British interest in strengthening ties with Cuba
- Faced with unacceptable conditions, Cuba decides to withdraw from Brazilian health care program
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2813
- online: 127
- total: 5336311