Havana, September 12 (RHC) –- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel met Tuesday in Havana with the Right Honorable Dean Oliver Barrow, Prime Minister of Belize, who is on an official visit.
In a friendly atmosphere, the two leaders exchanged views on the positive progress of bilateral relations and confirmed both governments' will to continue strengthening political and cooperation ties between the two countries. They also discussed topics on the regional and international agenda.
Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez accompanied the Cuban president during their meeting with the prime minister of Belize.
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- ICAP marks 20th anniversary of Cuban Five's incarceration in the U.S.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Hunger expands in the world!
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with visiting prime minister of Belize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 1710
- online: 99
- total: 5144706