Havana, September 12 (RHC) –- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel met Tuesday in Havana with the Right Honorable Dean Oliver Barrow, Prime Minister of Belize, who is on an official visit.
In a friendly atmosphere, the two leaders exchanged views on the positive progress of bilateral relations and confirmed both governments' will to continue strengthening political and cooperation ties between the two countries. They also discussed topics on the regional and international agenda.
Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez accompanied the Cuban president during their meeting with the prime minister of Belize.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 2773
- online: 124
- total: 5537326