Moscow, October 13 (RHC) – Rusia and Cuba are setting up the basis to an expansion of their cooperation on Higher Education with the possible setting up of a training center in Havana and programs for Russian language training, as well as the expansion of the post graduate exchanges.
Cuban Deputy Minister for Higher Education, Oberto Santín, said that a center will be set up to prepare the Cuban students in Rusian language before their departure for that Eastern European nation.
Speaking in Moscow, where he attended a meeting of higher education officials of both countries, the Cuban deputy minister said that Russia has granted one hundred scholarhips to Cuban students, and that Russia's Pushkin Institute has opened a training facility at the Havana University.
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 19
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- RHC's national and international news stories August-16
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August 15
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 15
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2836
- today: 3077
- online: 116
- total: 6264207