Havana, March 8 (RHC)--The first secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, Raul Castro, said that the country needs the strength of its women to advance.
"Today, more than ever, we need the strength and morals of Cuban women," he emphasized at the Havana Convention Center, at the closing of the 10th Congress of the Federation of Cuban Women, after three days of debates.
After the closing speech of the meeting, pronounced by the Second Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, José Ramón Machado Ventura, the delegates asked Raúl Castro to say a few words.
The Congress facilitated the debate on topics such as gender equality, social work, the contribution of women to te socio-economic development of the country and the role of the young women to guarantee the continuity of the revolution.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 2038
- online: 123
- total: 6039225