Havana, May 9 (RHC)-- Army General Raul Castro Ruz, First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, has received Colonel General Nguyen Chi Vinh, member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam and Deputy Minister of National Defense
The distinguished visitor is in Cuba, responding an invitation by the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces, FAR.
During the fraternal encounter, both leaders spoke about the excellent relations of friendship between the parties, governments, peoples and armed forces of Cuba and Vietnam.
The meeting was attended by the members of the Political Bureau and army corps generals Leopoldo Cintra Frías minister of the Armed Firces, and Álvaro López Miera, FAR´s first deputy minister.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 463
- online: 115
- total: 5935286