Havana, Apr 4, (RHC), -- President Raul Castro met with the chairman of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, Alexander I. Bastrykin, who is visiting the island.
During the meeting, both officials discussed various aspects of the traditional friendly relations between Russia and Cuba, as well as issues of international relevance.
Russian ambassador to Cuba Mijail Kamynin, and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez also attended the meeting.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2820
- today: 2661
- online: 131
- total: 5439383