Fabio di Celmo was killed by a terrorist act in a Havana hotel on September 4,1997
Havana, September 4 (RHC)—This Thursday marks the 22 anniversary of the death of young Italian Fabio Di Celmo -victim of a terrorist act in the Copacabana hotel in this capital in 997.
The date marks the beginning of several days of remembrance against the blockade and terrorism on the island that have taken the lives of so many people in Cuba, that organized by the Cuban Institute of Friendships with the Peoples (ICAP) will run through October 6th, day that marks the 43 anniversary of the bombing of a Cubana airliner which killed all 73 people on board off the coast of Barbados back in 1976.
During the month, there will be actions to strongly reject the aggressiveness of the United States against Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua, and support just causes such as the campaign for the liberation of the Brazilian popular leader Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva and the independence of Puerto Rico.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 22 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 21 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 20 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 2404
- online: 203
- total: 8015778