Sanaa, April 28 (RHC) – Yemeni presidential advisor General Ali Mohsen al Ahmar has described the Cuban health system as one of the best in the world.
During a meeting with Cuban ambassador to Sanaa, David Paulovich, the Yemeni advisor said that relations between Cuba and Yemen are very strong and that the Yemeni people greatly appreciate the work of Cuban doctors in their country, Prensa Latina news agency reported.
Ambassador Paulovich ratified his country’s willingness to further boost political, economic and friendly relations with Yemen and also pointed to the production in Yemen of Cuban pharmaceuticals.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3636
- today: 3728
- online: 194
- total: 4240969