Sanaa, April 28 (RHC) – Yemeni presidential advisor General Ali Mohsen al Ahmar has described the Cuban health system as one of the best in the world.
During a meeting with Cuban ambassador to Sanaa, David Paulovich, the Yemeni advisor said that relations between Cuba and Yemen are very strong and that the Yemeni people greatly appreciate the work of Cuban doctors in their country, Prensa Latina news agency reported.
Ambassador Paulovich ratified his country’s willingness to further boost political, economic and friendly relations with Yemen and also pointed to the production in Yemen of Cuban pharmaceuticals.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 3023
- online: 120
- total: 5252359