Havana, May 22 (RHC)-- Bruno Rodríguez, Cuba's Minister of Foreign Affairs, said that the return this Friday of Cubans who were stranded in the United States is the result of the work of both governments.
On his official Twitter account, the Cuban foreign minister said that the national residents who were stuck in the U.S. have received all the attention and help from the authorities of the two states, which allows for the safe return of the group of Cubans this Friday.
The return is taking place after two weeks of work and exchange between the U.S. and Cuban authorities, according to a note from the Cuban Embassy in Washington.
World Atlantic Airlines provided two aircraft for these trips from Miami, Florida, to Havana.
Three days ago, the Cuban Embassy in Washington D.C. announced in another communication that its Consulate will continue to provide services on a non-presential basis until further notice, after it suspended its on-site activities beginning March 16th due to the pandemic.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6766
- today: 4952
- online: 191
- total: 8096846