Havana, May 15 (RHC) – A new edition of the International Underwater Photography Contest opened today in the Cayo Largo del Sur Key, in southwestern Cuba.
The event attracts divers from around the world every year, and offers them the opportunity to take unforgettable snapshots of Cuba’s rich undersea environment.
Running from May 14th through the 18th, the competition includes categories such as fish, environment and macro. Also, technical workshops on sea conditions, environmental preservation and other important details for competitors are part of the agenda.
The underwater photography event, whose main venue is the Marlin Marina in Cayo Largo, is organized by the Ministry of Tourism of Cuba (MINTUR) and the Marlin Marina group.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 547
- online: 194
- total: 3849160