Havana, June 23, (RHC), -- Denzil Llewellyn Douglas, Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Sustainable Development, Human Resources and Social Security of Saint Kitts and Nevis, will pay an official visit to Cuba between June 23rd. and 25th.
Minister Douglas is scheduled to arrive at Havana’s Jose Marti International Airport at 10 am Monday, according to a press release by the Cuban Foreign Ministry.
During his stay in Cuba, the Caribbean leader will lay a wreath at the monument of Cuban National Hero Jose Marti and he will carry out other official activities, such as the opening of the Saint Kitts and Nevis embassy at Havana’s Miramar Trade Center Building on Wednesday, June the 25th.
- UN Pledges Support for Cuba on Sustainable Water Management
- RHC's Arts Roundup (March 22, 2017)
- Cuba and Czech Republic Sign Cooperation Agreement in Agricultural Sector
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Leaders Express Solidarity with Peru
- President Raúl Castro Expresses Solidarity with Peru in Wake of Natural Disaster
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4991
- today: 4775
- online: 195
- total: 2916307