Havana, June 23, (RHC), -- Denzil Llewellyn Douglas, Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Sustainable Development, Human Resources and Social Security of Saint Kitts and Nevis, will pay an official visit to Cuba between June 23rd. and 25th.
Minister Douglas is scheduled to arrive at Havana’s Jose Marti International Airport at 10 am Monday, according to a press release by the Cuban Foreign Ministry.
During his stay in Cuba, the Caribbean leader will lay a wreath at the monument of Cuban National Hero Jose Marti and he will carry out other official activities, such as the opening of the Saint Kitts and Nevis embassy at Havana’s Miramar Trade Center Building on Wednesday, June the 25th.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 3321
- online: 115
- total: 4373646