Havana, June 28, (RHC), – The First International Convention of Cuban Industry closed on Friday after achieving strategic alliances to develop new local products that will replace costly imports, said Jorge Luis Suarez, member of the organizing committee.
The closing of the event was attended by Cuban vice-president and Revolution Commander, Ramiro Valdes, who also attended the inauguration of the exhibit of products and services earlier this week.
Suarez said that the convention favored opportunities for technology transfer and new businesses as well as the exchange of expertise that will undoubtedly help the development of Cuban industry.
The convention found ways to identify new providers of raw materials and other items as well as potential markets for Cuban exports. The international event took place at Havana’s conventions center and a specialized fair was also part and parcel of the event of the Cuban industry.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2557
- online: 191
- total: 3855381