Havana, September 5 (RHC) -– The Cuban Sexual Education Center (CENESEX) is marking World Sexual Education Day with a series of activities dedicated to children and adolescents on issues related to the subject.
With the slogan “We want to talk sexuality” the program is underway at Havana’s Pabexpo exhibition grounds and includes participation games and the distribution of educational and health promotion materials. Also included is a music concert by national artists.
Over the past three years, the institution has marked the international date, which was established by the World Sexual Education Association on September 4th to promote health and sexual rights, through debates and activities that focus on the respect for human dignity.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 196
- online: 118
- total: 4361678