Hanoi, September 10 (RHC) -– Nguyen Tan Dung, Prime Minister of Vietnam, has given special importance to cooperation with Cuba in the area of food, in which the two nations are carrying out several joint projects, the Prensa Latina news agency reported.
While receiving the Cuban Minister of Food and Fisheries, Maria del Carmen Concepción, the top Asian leader reiterated his country’s willingness to share experiences within the framework of special bilateral relations.
The Cuban minister referred to aspects of the cooperation received in that sector, particularly in intensive rise cultivation and the cross of better varieties, as well as in aquiculture.
Concepción also spoke with Cao Duc Phat, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development in Vietnam, about the future signing of an agreement related to veterinary medicine, and analyzed with other executives of this sector the evolution of joint programs until 2020.
As part of her working visit to Vietnam, the Cuban minister gave a seminar to specialists of planning, investment and trade, state and private entrepreneurs and workers in the field of food.
During her visit, Concepción will tour places of economic interest in the cities of Haiphong, Ho Chi Minh and Cuan Tho, where there are important aquiculture development centers for national consumption and exports.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1060
- online: 174
- total: 4097015