Havana, September 13 (RHC)-- Thousands of signatures and messages of affection and admiration were registered on the visitors’ book at the recent photo and video exhibition presented in Havana by Cuban film maker Roberto Chile.
The exhibition, which opened in August at the Jose Marti Memorial in Revolution square, was visited by leaders of the Revolution, artists, journalists, sports people, youths and people in general, Cubadebate website reported.
During the closing of the exhibition, the film maker donated three art works to Cuban institutions and will symbolically give Fidel Castro the visitors’ book.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 2517
- online: 126
- total: 5040047