Havana, September 13 (RHC)-- Thousands of signatures and messages of affection and admiration were registered on the visitors’ book at the recent photo and video exhibition presented in Havana by Cuban film maker Roberto Chile.
The exhibition, which opened in August at the Jose Marti Memorial in Revolution square, was visited by leaders of the Revolution, artists, journalists, sports people, youths and people in general, Cubadebate website reported.
During the closing of the exhibition, the film maker donated three art works to Cuban institutions and will symbolically give Fidel Castro the visitors’ book.
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 3228
- online: 124
- total: 4608033