Havana, September 13 (RHC)-- Thousands of signatures and messages of affection and admiration were registered on the visitors’ book at the recent photo and video exhibition presented in Havana by Cuban film maker Roberto Chile.
The exhibition, which opened in August at the Jose Marti Memorial in Revolution square, was visited by leaders of the Revolution, artists, journalists, sports people, youths and people in general, Cubadebate website reported.
During the closing of the exhibition, the film maker donated three art works to Cuban institutions and will symbolically give Fidel Castro the visitors’ book.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3296
- online: 183
- total: 3856120