Havana, September 13 (RHC)-- Thousands of signatures and messages of affection and admiration were registered on the visitors’ book at the recent photo and video exhibition presented in Havana by Cuban film maker Roberto Chile.
The exhibition, which opened in August at the Jose Marti Memorial in Revolution square, was visited by leaders of the Revolution, artists, journalists, sports people, youths and people in general, Cubadebate website reported.
During the closing of the exhibition, the film maker donated three art works to Cuban institutions and will symbolically give Fidel Castro the visitors’ book.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- European Union Urges Israel to Stop Building Illegal Settlements
- Cuban tourism is secure and on the rise
- Financial Giant Wells Fargo Fined $185 Million for Creating Phony Accounts and Credit Cards
- 60th Anniversary of the Landing of the Granma
- Excerpts of Speech by Cuban President Raul Castro, December 3rd, Santiago de Cuba