Havana, September 13 (RHC)-- Thousands of signatures and messages of affection and admiration were registered on the visitors’ book at the recent photo and video exhibition presented in Havana by Cuban film maker Roberto Chile.
The exhibition, which opened in August at the Jose Marti Memorial in Revolution square, was visited by leaders of the Revolution, artists, journalists, sports people, youths and people in general, Cubadebate website reported.
During the closing of the exhibition, the film maker donated three art works to Cuban institutions and will symbolically give Fidel Castro the visitors’ book.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Cuba heads firmly towards COVID-19 immunization
- British MPs call on the government to promote cooperation with Cuba and urge the U.S. to end the blockade
- Agricultural and environmental organizations urge the Biden administration to change current US Cuba policy
- Cuba's beach volleyball team takes fifth place
- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez congratulates Radio Havana Cuba on its 60th anniversary