Havana, October 17 (RHC-PL) -- Cuba and Togo called for the strengthening of bilateral and cooperation relations, in the framework of a working visit to Havana by Togo's Foreign Minister Robert Dussey.
Dussey was welcomed by his Cuban counterpart Bruno Rodriguez, who said that maintaining strong relations with the African continent is a priority for Cuba and expressed Havana's appreciation for Togo's position against the economic, financial and commercial blockade imposed by the United States on Cuba.
He also expressed Cuba's willingness to cooperate with different African countries as part of international efforts to quarrel the Ebola outbreak that has claimed the lives of more than 4 thousand people in West Africa.
Meanwhile Dussey thanked the comprehensive support provided by the Cuban government to Togo and said his country gives a great deal of importance to keeping excellent relations with the island.
Dussey added Togo is willing to strengthen economic ties with the island.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 4104
- online: 183
- total: 4215386