Havana, November 12 (RHC) -– Some 200 delegates from 15 nations are gathering at the 9th International Workshop on Cancer Immune-Therapy, underway in Havana until Friday.
The forum is considering the relationship that may exist between malign tumors and self-immune diseases, said researcher Tais Hernandez who coordinates the workshop and heads the Molecular Biology Group at the Havana-based Molecular Immunology Center.
The event, which is held every two years, is being attended by experts from the U.S., the U.K., Israel, Spain, Turkey, Indonesia and Cuba.
The Molecular Immunology Center has developed a group of therapies to fight cancer in Cuba and in other countries as part of a portfolio with over 20 different products, six of which are already registered in Cuba and other countries.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 3664
- online: 205
- total: 4103860