Havana, Dec 29, (RHC), – The five Cuban antiterrorist fighters unjustly convicted in the United States have welcomed the letter of support and solidarity they recently received from the President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro.
In the letter, signed by René González, Antonio Guerrero, Gerardo Hernández, Ramón Labañino and Fernando González, the Five expressed their love for the Venezuelan people and identification with their cause.
The Five also recalled the infinite debt to the government and people of Venezuela and expressed their desire to visit the Mountain Barracks in Caracas, where the remains of late President Hugo Chavez were laid to rest.
The Cuban Heroes also stressed their commitment with the defense of the Bolivarian and Cuban Revolutions and the social achievements enjoyed by both peoples.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1071
- online: 151
- total: 3862835