Havana, Dec 29, (RHC), – The five Cuban antiterrorist fighters unjustly convicted in the United States have welcomed the letter of support and solidarity they recently received from the President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro.
In the letter, signed by René González, Antonio Guerrero, Gerardo Hernández, Ramón Labañino and Fernando González, the Five expressed their love for the Venezuelan people and identification with their cause.
The Five also recalled the infinite debt to the government and people of Venezuela and expressed their desire to visit the Mountain Barracks in Caracas, where the remains of late President Hugo Chavez were laid to rest.
The Cuban Heroes also stressed their commitment with the defense of the Bolivarian and Cuban Revolutions and the social achievements enjoyed by both peoples.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 1116
- online: 119
- total: 5035011