Havana, February 2 (RHC-PL) -- An international course on dengue fever and its epidemiological situation in the world and the region will be hosted by Cuba from August 10th to the 21st, the website Infomed of the Ministry of Public Health announced this weekend.
The course is sponsored by the Institute of Tropical Medicine Pedro Kouri (IPK), the Cuban Society of Microbiology and Parasitology, the Ministry of Public Health of Cuba (Minsap), the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) and the World Health Organization (WHO), among other organizations.
The meeting will debate clinical treatment of the patients, vector control, advances in the research on dengue pathogens, vaccines, antiviral development and human genetics.
Also, the impact of climate change on the spread of dengue and mathematical models for dengue expansion forecast will be the center of special debates.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 2421
- online: 141
- total: 5849838