Geneva, March 2 (RHC) -– Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez is in Geneva heading a delegation that will participate in the high-level segment of the 28th Session of the Human Rights Council.
According to the Prensa Latina news agency, the Cuban delegation is also made up of the general director of multilateral affairs and International Law at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Pedro Nuñez Mosquera. The delegation's agenda includes statements at the high-level segment and at the conference on disarmament.
The 28th Session of the Human Rights Council will run until March 27th at the Palace of Nations, headquarters of the United Nations in Geneva.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 3872
- online: 212
- total: 6664689