Havana, Mar 21, (RHC) -- Romania´s Medical and Pharmacy University of Targu Mures city and the Havana-based University of Medical Sciences signed a cooperation frame accord on Friday.
The five-year accord stipulates the exchange of scientific information and joint projects on issues of mutual interest and the drawing up of academic programs, according to the Romanian embassy in Havana.
This is the first agreement of its kind to have been signed by Romanian and Cuban medical schools, which takes place as part of a ministerial collaboration program.
The document was penned by rectors Leonard Azamfirei and Jorge Gonzalez in the presence of Romanian ambassador Dumitru Preda.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 1502
- online: 120
- total: 6035573