Havana, Mar 21, (RHC) -- Romania´s Medical and Pharmacy University of Targu Mures city and the Havana-based University of Medical Sciences signed a cooperation frame accord on Friday.
The five-year accord stipulates the exchange of scientific information and joint projects on issues of mutual interest and the drawing up of academic programs, according to the Romanian embassy in Havana.
This is the first agreement of its kind to have been signed by Romanian and Cuban medical schools, which takes place as part of a ministerial collaboration program.
The document was penned by rectors Leonard Azamfirei and Jorge Gonzalez in the presence of Romanian ambassador Dumitru Preda.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 3828
- online: 171
- total: 4104024