Havana, Mar 18, (RHC), – The Canada Cuba-Cruise Company, which organizes trips to the island, announced on Tuesday a new itinerary for the 2015-2016 season with a two-day stay in Havana.
Starting December 18 and up to March 21, 2016, the trips to Cuba will also include a stop-overs at the Maria la Gorda beach in western Pinar del Rio province, in south-central Cienfuegos province and in eastern Santiago de Cuba, according to the announcement.
As attractions to admire during those stop-overs, the company referred to heritage sites in Cienfuegos and Trinidad cities, scuba-diving in Pinar del Rio all accompanied with Cuban traditions, PL news agency reported.
Cuba-Cruise president Dugald Wells said that since they launched their entity in 2013 their clients have had outstanding experience on the island and that now they expect another exciting and successful season with visits to new destinations.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 3674
- online: 95
- total: 4842118