Havana, Mar 18, (RHC), – The Canada Cuba-Cruise Company, which organizes trips to the island, announced on Tuesday a new itinerary for the 2015-2016 season with a two-day stay in Havana.
Starting December 18 and up to March 21, 2016, the trips to Cuba will also include a stop-overs at the Maria la Gorda beach in western Pinar del Rio province, in south-central Cienfuegos province and in eastern Santiago de Cuba, according to the announcement.
As attractions to admire during those stop-overs, the company referred to heritage sites in Cienfuegos and Trinidad cities, scuba-diving in Pinar del Rio all accompanied with Cuban traditions, PL news agency reported.
Cuba-Cruise president Dugald Wells said that since they launched their entity in 2013 their clients have had outstanding experience on the island and that now they expect another exciting and successful season with visits to new destinations.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 9, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 09, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 8, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 08, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6058
- today: 3199
- online: 220
- total: 8312228