Hanoi, Apr 3, (RHC), – Ulises Guilarte de Nacimiento, secretary general of the Cuban Workers Confederation (CTC), was received on Wednesday in Vietnam by the President of that South East Asian nation, Truong Tan Sang.
During the meeting, the Vietnamese head of state highlighted the solid bonds of friendship and cooperation existing between the two nations and thanked Havana for its support in the struggle for his country’s independence.
Tan Sang said that Vietnam is willing to share with Cuba its experiences of 30 years of economic renewal, including those in the union field in non-state sectors.
Previously, Guilarte met with Dang Noc, president of the General Confederation of Workers of Vietnam.
The Cuban official also had a working session with the National Maritime Union, and is scheduled to take part in a similar event with the Ports Union in the city of Haiphong.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 25 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 25, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 24 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 5939
- online: 337
- total: 8019313